After Years of grinding, his upper front teeth were so worn down and now fixed into crowns. He said that when he was teaching at a city college, his students used to tell him his teeth are baby's teeth. He regrets that he didn't
take care of it sooner.
He said that hes happy, that after so many years he's able to smile and see his teeth. He feels so much better that Dr. Velasquez really helped him and that he's been really good & patient with him and he is happy with the result.
1. Your teeth are sensitive to hot or cold
2. Your gums are puffy and/or they bleed when you brush or floss
3. You have fillings, crowns, dental implants, dentures, etc.
4. You don’t like the way your smile or teeth look
6. You have persistent bad breath or bad taste in your mouth
7. You are pregnant
8. You have pain or swelling in your mouth, face or neck
9. You have difficulty chewing or swallowing
10. You have a family history of gum disease or tooth decay
11. You have a medical condition such as diabetes, cardiovascular disease, eating disorders or are HIV positive
12. Your mouth is often dry
13. You smoke or use other tobacco products
14. You are undergoing medical treatment such as radiation, chemotherapy or hormone replacement therapy
15. Your jaw sometimes pops or is painful when opening and closing, chewing or when you first wake up; you have an uneven bite
16. You have a spot or sore that doesn’t look or feel right in your mouth and it isn’t going away
Dr. Jeff D. Velasquez