1. Keep Calm
2. Find the tooth and PICK IT up by the crown.
3. Clean The mouth by rinsing with water
4. Mop up any blood with the tissue
5. Hold the tooth by the crown only
**if its is visibly dirty, get the person to lick it clean, or pour water to clean it. Do not scrub the tooth.
6. Gently STICK IT back into position
7. Bite down on a hanky or a tissue
**GO TO THE DENTIST AS AN EMERGENCY If you are unable to reposition the tooth, put the tooth in MILK and go to the dentist immediately.
Dr. Jeff D. Velasquez